Key Group Services operate as your Employment Law, HR, and Health and Safety advisers, on-site or remotely, providing support and guidance when needed.
Providing a personal service beyond simple pen-and-paper compliance, Key Group Services build on the demands of your sector and your unique organisation, tailoring the support we provide to meet the stresses and rigours you face day to day.
Why work with Key Group Services?
You expect the best, and it’s up to us to deliver. Since 2005, we’ve worked with organisations of all sizes at every stage of their journeys, helping them operate with confidence thanks to our bespoke end-to-end compliance support.
Our team do the work for you, giving you peace of mind without the overheads of employing full-time staff to stay on top of fast-moving health and safety and employment legislation.
One size doesn’t fit all. We take pride in working as an extension of your business, providing a practical service tailored to you – not an off-the-shelf package.
Above all else, we invest in our people to ensure the best service possible. Our typical advisor has over ten years of experience, with full accreditation from IOSH, OSHCR, CIPD & CILEX.
Feel the benefit
- Specialist and informed guidance on HR, Employment and Health and Safety matters
- Fully tailored protection from expensive litigation
- Straight-talking, common sense advice without the baffling jargon
- One dedicated point of contact for your organisation, no call centres
- Support that matches your needs; we don’t just mail you the paperwork
We don’t create extra work – we get on and do it for you!